PublicationsAtlantic School Boards Conference 2011
- Multiculturalism Through Public Education (June 2009)
- Francophonie in all itsí colours : Linguistic and Cultural Development (June 2009)
The following documents are in Adobe PDF format. †
- Changes to Copyright Law Must Include Amendment to Address Educational Use of the Internet
- Education Organizations Need Clarity in Canada's New Copyright Law
- Educational Use of the Internet: Fair Dealing Just May Not BeEnough
- Educational Use of the Internet: An Education Amendment Does Not Narrow Fair Dealing
|Documents on this page require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Adobe Acrobat Reader software is used for viewing Adobe® PDF documents.
Click HERE to download Acrobat® Reader for free.